“Super Tuber is a great snack that uses one of my favorite vegetables: The Idaho Potato. Of course, I suppose any type of potato could be used, but I cannot guarantee that a Super Tuber made with anything but a true Idaho potato would taste as good. Sincerely, Larry E. Craig, United States Senator Ingredients 1 hot dog, cook’s choice 1 Idaho baking potato, 7 to 10 ounces Mustard for dipping, any style Other condiments as desired such as cheese sauce, sour cream, chili, chives, bacon pieces or black olives. Wash and dry potato. Rub with shortening or butter. With an apple corer or small knife, core out the potato center (end to end). Push hot dog through the center. Bake until potato is cooked through. To Microwave: Place on microwave safe plate; cover loosely (to avoid splatters). Microwave on high about 4 minutes per potato until fork tender. To Bake in Conventional Oven: Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Bake for approximately one hour or until potato is fork tender. To Barbecue: Wrap in aluminum foil and place above medium hot coals, turning at least once during cooking. Cook until potato is fork tender. Serving Suggestions: Allow potato to cool slightly. Eat as a finger food, dipping in your favorite hot dog condiments (mustard is my favorite).”
GoHarrison – KPFK Public Radio
- February 08, 2016 Guest: Jeffrey Smith on GMO Corn & Human Body
- January 25, 2016 Guest: LAPD to Get 8K Body Cams_Plant Awareness_ Iran for Real-LA Police Want 7,000 Body Cameras: If a contract is approved, the LAPD will have more officers wearing the devices than the combined forces of Chicago, New York City, Philadelphia and Houston.-Plants may actually communicate
- January 19, 2016 Guest: Democratic Debate (Full Audio) Jan 17, 2016Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders and Martin O'Malley debate in Charleston, South Carolina.
- January 18, 2016 Guest: Simon Rosenberg-NDN.org on Clinton-Sanders DebateNDN - New Democrat Network.￼Simon Rosenberg is President and founder of NDN, a leading, center-left think tank in Washington, DC. Rosenberg, a veteran of two presidential campaigns, including the 1992 Clinton War Room, got his start as a writer and producer in network television. He is a leading political thinker and commentator with a unique ability to identify important trends and decipher changes transforming American politics well before others.
- January 11, 2016 Guest: Clint Griess-Fluoride_Donald Trump & Constitution_Bruce Kaufmann1) New Science on water fluoridation - Clint Griess2) Donald Trump's imaginary Constitution: Bruce Kaufmann Constitutional historian
2012 actor America Apple BP bush cancer Cary Harrison celebrity CNN David Bender Death election end federal Frances Lee Gay Gay Rights Harrison health history Hollywood information internet Iraq Japan Los Angeles Mitt Romney news Obama Occupy Wall Street oil Oscars passengers plan PM police Politics President Barack Obama Prop 8 smart show South Korea Syria technology war