“Super Tuber is a great snack that uses one of my favorite vegetables: The Idaho Potato. Of course, I suppose any type of potato could be used, but I cannot guarantee that a Super Tuber made with anything but a true Idaho potato would taste as good. Sincerely, Larry E. Craig, United States Senator Ingredients 1 hot dog, cook’s choice 1 Idaho baking potato, 7 to 10 ounces Mustard for dipping, any style Other condiments as desired such as cheese sauce, sour cream, chili, chives, bacon pieces or black olives. Wash and dry potato. Rub with shortening or butter. With an apple corer or small knife, core out the potato center (end to end). Push hot dog through the center. Bake until potato is cooked through. To Microwave: Place on microwave safe plate; cover loosely (to avoid splatters). Microwave on high about 4 minutes per potato until fork tender. To Bake in Conventional Oven: Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Bake for approximately one hour or until potato is fork tender. To Barbecue: Wrap in aluminum foil and place above medium hot coals, turning at least once during cooking. Cook until potato is fork tender. Serving Suggestions: Allow potato to cool slightly. Eat as a finger food, dipping in your favorite hot dog condiments (mustard is my favorite).”
GoHarrison – KPFK Public Radio
- September 25, 2015 Guest: WEHO Developer & Community UniteCynthia blatt - United Neighbors for Responsible DevelopmentDimitri Darmos - Developer, Project 826Rick Abrahmson, Architect WEHO
- September 16, 2015 Guest: Part 2: Ioannis Melissanidis LIVE from Athens, GreeceGerman-born Greek Olympic Gold Medal Champion looks at the financial crisis between Europe and Greece, plus referendums and his country's future. Cary Harrison in Hollywood talks with Ioannis Melissanidis in Athens.
- September 15, 2015 Guest: Part 1: Ioannis Melissanidis LIVE Phoner from Athens, GreeceGerman-born Greek Olympic Gold Medal Champion looks at the financial crisis between Europe and Greece, plus referendums and his country's future. Cary Harrison in Hollywood talks with Ioannis Melissanidis in Athens.
- September 14, 2015 Guest: HE Travel.com "Capitals of Europe" Topic: HEtravel.com Guests Recall Their Fave Moments"Capitals of Central Europe Gay Cultural Tour" to Budapest, Vienna, Prague. During the height of the Holy Roman Empire, Central Europe nurtured architectural and musical influences that continue to this day. Quick review of memories of this gay cultural tour with walking, concerts, a dinner cruise, rejuvenating baths, and ample time to explore!
- September 10, 2015 Guest: Technicolor Busride to JerusalemMy fabulous Israeli tour Guide, Karl, - humorist, philosopher, spelunker, and theologian, explains my name in Hebrew names (my name, Cary = "nocturnal emission") plus gay Bible facts, circumcision, and the fun Jesus! All this makes for an awesome travel adventure!
2012 actor America Apple BP bush cancer Cary Harrison celebrity CNN David Bender Death election end federal Frances Lee Gay Gay Rights Harrison health history Hollywood information internet Iraq Japan Los Angeles Mitt Romney news Obama Occupy Wall Street oil Oscars passengers plan PM police Politics President Barack Obama Prop 8 smart show South Korea Syria technology war