So while I originally was very upset with Dragon Express because it didn’t work with CamTwist. But it appears that they have resolved that issue. And now that I have it actually working, I can like it. It still has its flaws, for example I can’t seem to get hotkey to work. But all in […]
GoHarrison – KPFK Public Radio
- January 25, 2016 Guest: LAPD to Get 8K Body Cams_Plant Awareness_ Iran for Real-LA Police Want 7,000 Body Cameras: If a contract is approved, the LAPD will have more officers wearing the devices than the combined forces of Chicago, New York City, Philadelphia and Houston.-Plants may actually communicate
- January 19, 2016 Guest: Democratic Debate (Full Audio) Jan 17, 2016Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders and Martin O'Malley debate in Charleston, South Carolina.
- January 18, 2016 Guest: Simon Rosenberg-NDN.org on Clinton-Sanders DebateNDN - New Democrat Network.￼Simon Rosenberg is President and founder of NDN, a leading, center-left think tank in Washington, DC. Rosenberg, a veteran of two presidential campaigns, including the 1992 Clinton War Room, got his start as a writer and producer in network television. He is a leading political thinker and commentator with a unique ability to identify important trends and decipher changes transforming American politics well before others.
- January 11, 2016 Guest: Clint Griess-Fluoride_Donald Trump & Constitution_Bruce Kaufmann1) New Science on water fluoridation - Clint Griess2) Donald Trump's imaginary Constitution: Bruce Kaufmann Constitutional historian
- January 08, 2016 Guest: Chris Hedges-Myth of Human Progress and the Collapse of Complex SocietiesA Talk by frequent guest and erudite American muckraker, Chris Hedges
2012 actor America Apple BP bush cancer Cary Harrison celebrity CNN David Bender Death election end federal Frances Lee Gay Gay Rights Harrison health history Hollywood information internet Iraq Japan Los Angeles Mitt Romney news Obama Occupy Wall Street oil Oscars passengers plan PM police Politics President Barack Obama Prop 8 smart show South Korea Syria technology war