Radio station KPFK’s Cary Harrison invites you to experience this final Cuba voyage before new restrictions go into effect. This one-time cruise to all 3 of Cuba’s historical ports is guaranteed to be a mind-blowing experience that will last a lifetime! We cruise on the intimate Adonia, operated for us in a unique partnership with the newest cruise line, Fathom Travel.
This will be the last time Fathom runs this cruise! Cabins are going quickly and we can only hold them for a very limited time. First-come, first-served. It is certainly a once in a lifetime opportunity you won’t want to miss.
- Join the first wave of U.S. travelers to visit Cuba for more than half a century
- Explore our 704-passenger Adonia, operated by Fathom Travel, the newest brand of Carnival Cruises, specializing in experiential and learning cruises to Cuba and the Dominican Republic.
- De-board in Havana, Cienfuegos and Santiago de Cuba- three major Cuban ports.
- Participate in on-board lectures and talks about contemporary life in Cuba, its fascinating history, and glimpses of what may lie ahead as the US and Cuba improve relationships during sea-days.
- See Havana through the eyes of famed author Ernest Hemingway
- Visit the Famous Tropicana Cabaret at night, delicious restaurants, and UNESCO biosphere – Las Terrazas (part of Cuba’s 1960s Green Revolution with its 1000 inhabitants), delicious restaurants
- Admire Cuba’s beautiful culture and country
- Experience Cuba’s new Gay Pride week. (Our host Cary Harrison is coordinating directly with Cenesex, an organization championed by Mariela Castro)
“Cary, thank you for leading us on the most fabulous and memorable trip to Cuba! It will go down as one of my best explorations.” -Andrew Meyer
“Hi Cary. It was a great pleasure to meet you and travel to Cuba together. We thoroughly enjoyed the experience and appreciated your leadership and guidance. Hopefully we will have another opportunity to join you on another adventure.”
-Simon & Marsoe
“… also along with the copious but completely responsible drinking and cigars surrounded by WISE gay men.” -Nick Campbell-Seremetis
Most of our trips draw more single travelers than couples. When couples do join us, it’s usually because they’re looking forward to interacting with a gay group; if they wanted a holiday by themselves, they wouldn’t have signed up to travel with us. Furthermore, the activities included with our trips serve as natural ice-breakers. Within a day, you’ll be traveling with friends. You don’t need to pay the single supplement if you’re traveling alone. We’ll be happy to match you with a roommate. Pay the single supplement only if you want a bedroom to yourself.
For selected trips, including cruises, we will charge half the single supplement if you request a roommate but we can’t match you with someone.
This tour starts in Miami, FL and ends in Miami, FL.
We will provide all required documentation that each passenger must fill out in order to obtain a Cuban visa. This cruise has been carefully designed to meet all US government requirements for travel by Americans to Cuba (despite the many restrictions that remain in effect).
Traveling by cruise ship to Cuba and exploring ports upon getting off the boat requires light activity.
Your room will be a comfortable stateroom for a good night’s sleep. There are many great advantages of shipboard travel, one being: Unpack once, and you’re done. The Adonia also boasts a pool, gym, games deck, and even a full-sized library- maybe catch up on the literary works of Hemingway in your down time.
For answers to your additional questions, please email email@example.com or call 305-294-8174