The Praetorium in central Cologne is a supreme example of the city’s evolution and history. Step in and discover the Holy Roman Empire upon which this City is built. The museum is actually a walking experience underneath present day Cologne, and offers something well beyond the ubiquitous bratskellars and pubs. The Praetorium offers an authentic and essential insight into not only Cologne’s history but to Germany itself. Well worth the few Euros. Its very exciting and surprising.
- “Capitals of Central Europe” – HE Travel
- Banska Stiavnica, Slovakia
- Cologne’s Ancient Roman Ruins – Underground!
- Contact GoHarrison Travel
- Israel-Jerusalem 3D
- Salzburg, Austria
- Vienna, Austria
- Banska Stiavnica, Slovakia 3D
- Bratislava, Slovakia
- Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic
- Prague, Czech Republic
- Berlin – WWII Bunkers
- München (Munich), Germany